Monday, July 30, 2007
Mom came over this evening and we went for a walk then to Sonic for an evening pickme up!!! I have to start moving things into my new room tomorrow!! YUCK!!!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Monday, July 23, 2007
Monday, July 16, 2007
1. Last dollar I spent: $25.00 at Allens grocery store yesterday...I bought us T-Bones for supper along with some other groceries.
2. Last time I ate fast food: On Saturday...I ate it twice- Chick-fil-a sandwich and then Geno's pizza for dinner.
3. Last thing I ate: crackers and cheese from a can
4. Last song I sang to: My 80's Cd- all of them--Mickey, Girls just wanna have fun...
5. Last time I bought clothes: Last month, I bought some new shorts and tee shirts for summer
6. Last time I felt envy: Today...I was listening to a friend tell me about her cruise and I want to go on one.
7. Last time I paid bills: This weekend...had to pay the car payment and student loan.
Not sure who I tag just yet...but I will be tagging someone soon!!!!!
Friday, July 13, 2007
Today was definitely the 13th!!!! I had a huge scare today! Brigen and Tusk got out of the yard today and went on a little adventure! OH MY!! I was crying and driving around like a madwoman looing for them...After driving around for about 30 minutes, I came home just to look in the yard...there they were...sitting on the front porch waiting for me. They were tired, wet and thirsty. My husband was happy they did this because now we know they will come home if they get out. I couldn't calm all day....I finally stopped shaking this evening.
I did some stitching today..but I wound up having to ripout most of what I stitched. I guess my mind wasn't really on it!!! I am showing the update of my tiger ....I worked on it for 4 days this week.
That's it for now...I am off to watch Most Haunted on TLC.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Yep...I actually had to go to work today. It was very tiring. Actually, I had a workshop this morning that I had to be at from 8:00 am until 11:00...My alarm didn't go off so Mark woke me up at 7:10...so I only had 20 minutes to get ready. Luckily it was a workshop so I didn't have to look my VERY best!!! LOL!!!
Isn't this a beautiful sunset? I took this last Thursday night when the sun was beautiful shade of purple!!!
I worked on Eeyore and my Tiger piece today...I really love my tiger piece!!!! I would love to finish it and hang in my classroom. Off to stitch on Tiger some more!!!
Friday, July 6, 2007
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Sunday...a day of reflection and showing off stitching work for the week!!! It has been a very lazy day...I went and did grocery shopping for the week. Mark and I have started a new diet. We are just watching our calories. I need to lose about 10 lbs and Mark a little more. We are having a disagreement on what his ideal weight should be! LOL!!