Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge


I have another finish on my Everything Austen Challenge!!!! At this rate I will be finished before the Dec. 31, 2009!!


1) Read Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict - on my night stand

2) Stitch "The Daughters of Longbourn" by the Stitching Parlor - finished page 1 of 4

3) Re-Read Pride and Prejudice Completed!!!!

4) Watch the movie Lost in Austen - COMPLETED!!!!!

5) Read: Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange - ready to start reading

6) Read: Northanger Abbey - on my bookshelf


3 comments:

Jane - Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane - Anne said...

(sorry I deleted that, I made a very stupid *Ü* misstake in my other comment)

YIPPIE for YOU! Isn't the challenge fun?
:o)
I'm still busy with both, lots of fun, next week I'll watch the last episode of LiA on tv, can't wait to know how the story ends.
(don't tell me)
;o)

Because my list also got rather quick to the finish line and I'm enjoying it very much, I decided (yesterday) to extend my EAC List x Two.
I've started reading Lady Susan's letters at Austenprose Soiree too.
;o)

I really love your JA stitching.
:o)

Jane - Anne said...

ok that second comment wasn't without mistakes either.
Oh well, I'm trying to write English.
(I hope you don't mind)
;o)