Sunday, April 6, 2008

End of the week




I have been a very bad blogger. I haven't updated in over two weeks. I am not sure why, I am on the computer every night but, I just don't get on blogger. It could be because I don't have very much stitching to show...or maybe I am just a boring person. Not sure which one.

I bought the dogs a new bed. The only way I could get them to lay on it was to place it at the bottom of my chair where they usually lay. It is really sad...they will lay beside it and will sniff it but won't lay on it. I worked on Cherokee child this weekend. That is after I finished the border of the Ozark Sampler 2008 SAL...I had to frog that thing at least 5 times...I hate that border!!!

Stiching Update:
Stitches stitched: 99,110
Stitched left: 154,328
Percentage completed: 39.1%


5 comments:

Jennifer's life and goings on said...

Cherokee child looks nice, and so does the Disney one. I love the bed for the dogs. They will lay on it eventually. YOu are not a boring person.

Marie said...

I like both works ! the little girl is so nice !

Debra said...

Vickie, you are NOT a boring person, just a busy one. Cherokee child is looking great!!! Wonderful progress.
Debra in Indiana

MissGorgoglio said...

I like your stitching but forgive me...I'm absolutely in love with your dog. My dog Emma was wary with the new bad but after a few days everything turned ok

Betty said...

Cherokee Child is SOOOO beautiful! You can send her my way whenever you tire of her hanging in your home! lol