Saturday, June 1, 2013
Summer Ball and Summer Goals
Here is the last page of Summer Ball. As you can see, I have reached the midway point of the page. I just had to put it up. That darn frog kept visiting me on the mans jacket and pants. I think I had to frog that section 3 or 4 times. I will pull it out to work on it later....
I always like to come up with a list of things to do during the summer so I won't feel like my summer was a total waste of time. I usually go to the pool and read a book on a daily basis, not to mention all the TV watching and cross stitching I do. After thinking about it this week, I came up with some things I want to get accomplished this summer:
1) Clean out Marks Closet. The man has so many golf shirts that I am out of hangers. He doesn't wear half of them and they are just clogging up the closet.
2) Finish Summer Ball-
3) Finish 2 more panels on Sistine Chapel - Big goal but I think I can do it.
4) Organize my Pinterest Boards. They are a mess!!!
5) Try at least 3 of my Pinterest Recipes each week. I have over 1,000 pinned so I want to try them out.
6) Make a Quilt for my bed. Right now I have a cream comforter on it but with the boys being on the bed all the time...it isn't cream anymore. I want to make a blue/brown/cream quilt. These colors should hide the dog fur!
I think these are some great goals! Here is hoping I can actually do them!