Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Finished a Page and Stitching Retreat

I finished a page on my Augusta the 13th hole!  I am not sure how much longer I will on this one since I pulled out a Disney Kit I want to start!  I need fabric for my kit since it came with Aida and there are lot of 1/2 and 1/4 stitches so I want to stitch it on an evenweave.  


Stitching Retreat:
I will be hosting a Thirty -One Stitching retreat on my Yahoo Group - Vickie's Totes and More   The retreat will be May 16-18 which is our Hermit Weekend.  I will be giving away stitching prizes and Thirty-One prizes!!!    I hope you can attend...please click my link to join and feel free to share this with other stitchers!  You don't have to purchase to win prizes!!!!  

Thirty-One Special!

I LOVE being a consultant!  I found myself staying home a lot and just keeping to myself. By joining Thirty-one, I am out and about meeting people.  I have already earned my joining fee back!!!!!  The month of May we will be Celebrating  Nurses an Teachers with this wonderful Icon with a cute quote!!!  If your are one of my overseas friends and would like to order a stitching bag, you can have it shipped to me and I will ship it to you!!!  

If you have a teacher or nurse you would like to celebrate please let me know!!!  I will be happy to help you celebrate....just leave me a comment and I will get back with you immediately!!!! 

UPdate on me!

I told you that my depression was really bad this winter and now my summer clothes don't fit!  I gave away all my clothes when I lost my weight last summer. Now, I am in a pickle because nothing fits!!!  I am back on my diet again.  Which is really hard because my darling husband is eating Hershey kisses as I type this post!  I love Hershey kisses but I want my pants to fit more!!! 

Still waiting to hear about my student loans so please remember this in your prayers or send good thoughts my way!!!  















5 comments:

CJ said...

I am looking forward to your stitching retreat. I would love to get a rolling duffle, keep me in mind if they ever go on a special sale.

CJ

cucki said...

I am looking forward to your stitching retreat :)
Sweet hugs x

Linda said...

Nice progress Vickie. Love your Disney ornament finish from last post.

Linda

Berly said...

I can't wait until the retreat! You'll lose the weight again. You're too disciplined to not do it!

Anonymous said...

Augusta is looking great!!! Love the bags. I have a DIL that is a nurse & another DIL that is a teacher. They would both love those bags I just can't afford them right now. Paying down huge debt so watching every penny spent.
Praying that your student loans get taken care of.
Betty in AZ (ILCS)