Sunday, August 23, 2015

Already August???? Faery Tales Milestone!!!!!

Where did my summer go????  Classes started on Tuesday and it has been a crazy week!!!   I hit a major milestone with Faery Tales last night!!!   I finished the top two rows!!!!   There are 3 more rows to go basically 24 pages but I am loving the project.   The first thing I did when I finished was give it a bath!  After several years of me holding, stitching, cats and dogs sitting on it....it needed a bath.  So...while it was drying....I pulled out my car project.




 Here is my Car project..just the first page.  It it is Hot air balloon by Taveren from Heaven and Earth designs.   It was so close to being finished that I finally just finished the page!


I received the cutest exchange gift from my Cross Stitch Insanitarium group.  I love the little Bambi design


One of my goals this summer was to clean out some of my house.  I donated over 400 paperback books to the public library.   I have a book hording problem but I did put it to good use!  I just hope the library likes trashy bodice ripping novels or they may prefer the murdering serial killer ones I sent.   


Since I have finished 2 pages on two different HAEDs...I am giving myself permission to start this project!   I am so excited!!!!


5 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful stitching, and fabulous progress on Faery Tales!

Heather said...

Congrats I can't wait to see your new project! You like the same novels as me ;). Nora Roberts is one of my faves

Linda said...

Congratulations on the page finishes Vickie. They look great. I love your soon to be new start.

Linda

Keebles said...

Time sure has flown by this summer, but you've made great progress! Faery Tales will be done before you know it!

Melody said...

Congrats on the stitching progress, as well as the clean out!! I need to apply myself to doing some clean out of my own....