Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Biltmore - Servants quarters

Sorry..I meant to post this last month but my Husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in May.  Our present to ourselves was an Alaskan Cruise!!!!  We left for our trip on June 26th and didn't make it home until July 3rd.  Lots of pictures to post...but I want to finish the Biltmore!


Most of these pictures were taken behind glass doors....I don't think explanation are necessary.


all these jars!!!



I can just see them roasting meat on this spit!


Love all the copper!!!!






Look at all the tea servings!!!


servants table is bigger than mine at home!




I would hate to use all these irons!


My grandma had these washboards...




Such pretty cloths...






2 comments:

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Thanks for sharing Vickie, I am always fascinated by things like this. An Alaskan cruise is on our bucket list. I do hope it was amazing!

Heather said...

Great photos :)