Sunday, December 4, 2016

overdue udate

Hi everyone!!  It has been awhile since I posted.  I had my procedure and received the results this past week.  The tests came back as abnormal levels of acid in my system.  The way they explained it too me is that the levels from the electrode should be 0 to 14. I was an overachiever with levels of 26.9.  The GI doctor has recommended surgery to fix this issue.  However, I see the allergist on Wednesday evening and the lung doctor on Thursday. I hope once my doctor has all the facts we can come up with  plan to get me well again.

Stitching:

I have a small finish - I finished Trick or treat pals!!! Turned out so cute!!

I stitched more on Ella the Princess Frog...Not much but a few stitches


Victorian Christmas Eve
Here is my start on that design...

I have always loved this design. It is from a Just Cross Stitch magazine, I will post which one later.  To be honest, I am too tired to go find out!!

I actually think this is sideways....I am stitching it on 16 count Christmas Green Fabric.

I worked some on Eek.  I finished a pumpkin and started another one.  

On Thanksgiving day, I started my Disney Thanksgiving pattern.  I stitched a turkey!!!

This weekend, I started Mini Teddy Bear Tree



This week I spent most of the time working on Princess Grace.  I love this design and just feel like working on it for a while.
I have some new stash to show but will do that later this week...there is a lot!!!  I mean a lot!!!!

10 comments:

Linda said...

Cute finish, awesome progress and love your new starts Vickie. Hope the docs can come up with a plan to help you.
I really love the Disney start. What design is it please

Linda

Linda said...

I also love the Victorian Christmas. I thought it was in a UK magazine.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet little Halloween finish! Great stitching & hope you get well soon :)

Faith... said...

You have been doing lots of stitching! Everything looks great. Hope the doctors can find the best way to help you with your medical issues.

Laura said...

Hopefully the docs can get you all better without surgery. Love your projects and I have the Victorian one on my list.

Keebles said...

I often wait until I get second (or even third) opinions from other docs in other fields just to make sure, so you are definitely on the right track and hopefully they can find a non-surgical method to fix it! Great cross stitch progress too!

Astrids dragon said...

Hoping it all goes well for you, but you have some lovely stitching to do to keep your mind off it. Your turkey on Thanksgiving is perfect!

Mary said...

Your finish is so cute. I love your WIPS, they are coming along wonderful.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on the new starts. Are you doing a challenge like Katie and Linda or do you just like starts?!
Hope the doctors can sort out your problems soon.
I also have some of the UK charts for you, I must sort them out!

Heather said...

Wow lots of gorgeous stitching!