Here it is!!! Victorian Winter! I finally finished it!!! So happy! I have 3 UFO's left and they are all HAEDS!!! LOL!!!
Someone posted this OOP Mirabilia Villa on a stash for sale page for $70!! OMG!! Of course, I fell in love with it but I REFUSE to pay $70. I am now on the hunt for this design. Anyone know where I could find one that is on the reasonable side???
This months fitness challenge was a bracket type challenge. I had to:
1) do 100 squats in minutes - done
2) Climb the fitness Center steps 10 times (there are 30 by the way) Done
3) Bike on the stationary bike 20 minutes - not done I hate the stationary bike it makes my butt hurt
4) Walk/Run a 5K - Gibbs, Brigen and I did this..... thought I was going to have carry Gibbs the last leg of the walk
5) Bike from the square to park by my house (5 miles) walk around the lake (1.8) miles and then bike back to the square (5 LONG miles) - finished took me 2 hours and 20 minutes!!
Here is the bike I rented for $5.00 for half a day. It was fun to ride and push around the lake and up the hills!!!!
Here I am at the end of the ride!!! Never so happy to see that sign!
ah....look at this picture!! It popped up on my memories feed of facebook. Look how little Gibbs is!!!
Decided to get some new sparkly shoes for winning teacher of the year!!! I deserve them!!!!