Sunday, March 15, 2009

Great shopping day!!!

Today was my LNS- The Busy Needle- 9th birthday!!! Sara offered a HUGE sale to everyone! If you shopped in Jan, Feb and March buying at least $25.00 each month you got a sticker, plus you also got a stitcher for coming in the store. Each sticker was worth 10% off during the birthday sale. I was able to get all 6 stickers so I got off all my purchases. I decided to do some major shopping!!!
I bought a kit from Boothy Threads called Cut Through Pirate Ship. I had been looking at this for a while. I have no idea who I would make it for but I just thoughtit was so cute!!!!! The next chart I bought was this Nestlenook Farms by pegasus. This was released at Nashville Market and I had placed it in my layway bag.
Next I bought Cappachino 35 count fabric by Weeks Dye Works. The next fabric is called Summer Storm. I bought this one to go with the NestleBrook Farms. The bottom one is a beautiful pink fabric that I just fell in love with. It is 32 count. I have NO idea what I am going to stitch on it but it is really pretty....kinda like a dusty pink sunset color
My final purchase of the day was a Happy Birthday kit from Mill Hill. Then I also got this Dog Day Out from Crossed wings. It is came with the fabric and it is a really cute dog pattern. The fabric on the right...is called Watermelon and it is from Weeks Dye works. it is 32 count 30 x 26. I have NO IDEA what I am going to stitch on this pretty melon fabric but I will eventually find just the right design. The other fabric is called Lavendar sunset. It was just so pretty....I had to have it. I got all of this for
less than $80.00

10 comments:

Annie Bee said...

I love the Bothy Threads designs. You certainly got a great haul. Also love the Dog Day Out. Enjoy your stash.

Debra said...

Great deal. I think Virpi has stitched the first pattern. Love the Dogs day out pattern and the material.
DLS

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Great stash! Hey - we are alike - I've just bought a Bothy Cut-thru too - you'd love it, it's the princess palace one! It's for Bridie of course - or me if she's too old by the time I stitch it, lolol!

Shari said...

wow!!!!!! You got quite a haul!!!!! What a wonderful deal your shop did. Congrats & enjoy your new stash!!!!!

Meari said...

What a fun time you had stashing! Nice haul, Vickie.

Vicky L said...

Your new stash looks wonderful. I am so jealousy on the lilac material. It is so pretty. What a great bargain though.

Cindy F. said...

Oh girl!! You did good!! LOVE the new stash...all of it;)

Milly~ said...

Some great goodies!!

Wendy said...

Ooh wow! You did buy some really nice stash! That is so wonderful to go to a cross stitching store and buy some new things.

jessneal said...

Everything looks so great! I love shopping for new fabi! Good job getting the discount. It always makes shopping that much more fun.