Monday, July 20, 2009

A Tisket, a Tasket, a Fancy Stolen Casket

I just finished reading this book and I loved it!!! I found myself laughing outloud so much that my husband was giving me funny looks. The book is based out of South Carolina and it takes place in a funeral home. Callie is the makeup artist for the deceased and she loves her job. She does have an unusual obsesson with Victoria Secrets bras, but all us flat chested girls sometimes have this obsession. Her best friend Jane is completely blind and she has a very unusual occupation. This is a book that I do recommend for anyone who loves a good cozy Mystery.

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

I MISS READING!!...lol!! Thanks for the book review Vickie! This sounds like a great read!

CJ said...

Vickie -

I love your book reviews. YOu have me hooked on Elaine Viets, since reading your first review for her I have read six of her books. I got them all from paperback swap. I think I need to give Fran Rizer a try now.

Enjoy the rest of your summer.

CJ