Isn't this the best advice? I had this made into a banner from Vista Print to hang in my classroom for next year. Actually, I had a lot of things made for my classroom there. I will post them all when the order gets in which will be in or around 14 days.
I sat down the other day and made a list of things I would like to get finished this summer. Some will probably carry over into the fall. Some probably won't start until Christmas break. I have set some big goals. We will see what I can get finished this summer. I have already started working on some of these goals
1. Clean out laundry room
2. Clean out desk area in kitchen
3. Go through the laundry basket of magazines so they can be recycled
4. Organize recipes torn from the magazines into a recipe binder. I found this awesome site to help me get organized.
5. Print all my pinned pinterest recipes. I love this site so I am going to start printing and trying them out. Will let you know how they turn out.
6. Make a binder of my pinterest holiday items.
7. Wind all DMC Floss onto binders. -Finished up to 801.
8. Put one of each DMC color into a Jammer box so I can have a box for travel.
9. Write Common Core Goals for my classroom. - School goal
10. Write an assessment test to go with the common goals - school thing
11. Write my Life Centered Career Lesson plans for my kiddo's
12. Review and figure out the Xtra Math website I want my kids to use next Year.
13. Make and mail a class supply list before July to all my kids.
14. Make a teacher binder for next year
15. Make a household binder. This is an example. I have several pinned on pinterest that I want to combine.
16. Finish my Donor Choice application for supply donations to my classroom.
17. Make a shopping price list of all things that I use regularly so I know where the better buy will be.
18. Get my photos organized. Right now they are stored in drawers, discs, flashdrives and my computer. I need to get them in albums or photo boxes..something better than I have now.
19. Finish organizing my coupon binder.
20. Finally go to the Electric Company and Cable company to get my name changed from my maiden name to my married name. It only has been 6 years.....
Ok...there is my list. Now, I may or may not change these items. It looks like a lot but it really isn't
I will get plenty of stitchtime, pool time and reading time for myself. These are a MUST!!!