Thursday, February 7, 2013

One Bad Apple by Sheila Connolly


Book BlurbMeg Corey has come to the quaint New England town of Granford, Massachusetts, to sell her mother?s old colonial home and apple orchard. Instead, she becomes embroiled in development plans that include her land?and her former flame from Boston. When he?s found dead in the new septic tank on her property, the police immediately suspect Meg, whose only ally in town is the plumber Seth Chapin. Together, they?ll have to peel back the layers of secrecy that surround the deal in order to find the real murderer? and save the orchard.

My Review: I was browsing the shelves in the library one day and this title caught my attention.  I really enjoyed it and I will be the first to admit that I did NOT figure out who was the killer.  This one had me stumped. I enjoyed every twist and turn in this novel.  This is another one that contains wonderful apple recipes!!!  I felt really sorry Meg with everything she was going through in this book.  Not to mention, I wanted to tour her house!  I would love to see her 200 year old house!   This is the first book in this series so I am going to have to go check out the second one....I want to see what happens with Meg and Seth!!!

No comments: