Sunday, April 21, 2013

Disney Table Runner and Sistine Chapel



I started page 4 today.   It doesn't look like much progress but when I was comparing it to the next section, I go so excited!!!!  It seems that these symbols overlap majorly so I won't have to stitch as much on the next section!!! Yea!!!  Little things!  BTW...no Sistine Chapel next weekend.  I am taking my mom and niece India to see Disney On Ice in Little Rock!!!!!  We will be leaving on Saturday, seeing the show on Sunday Afternoon and then a 3 hour trip home.  I plan on taking my Disney ornaments to stitch on while traveling and the hotel stay.


I started my Disney Table Runner this week.  Here is Miss Minnie Mouse in her pink snow suit.  The snowball is stitched in 775, I think when I get it outlined, it will look much better!

Weightloss: Big News...I have to put on a bathing suit next weekend!!!!!!   We are staying at a hotel with an indoor pool and I have to swim with my niece!!!!!!

Last night was the dinner at the club.  I was getting dressed and Mark let me know that the dinner was more Jeans and Polo Shirts than the dress I had ready to wear.  So, I pulled down this pair of jeans that I haven't worn in years, thinking....just maybe..  They fit!!!  Size 8 jeans fit and I could wear a belt with them!!!!  Awesome feeling.  Best part, even after eating bacon wrapped shrimp,  chips and salsa, and for dessert New York Cheese cake topped with strawberries and whip cream, I didn't even have to undo the top button!!!!  I saved all my calories for this dinner and I enjoyed every bite!  I even treated myself to a hot chocolate because it was chilly last night!!!

It was back to the diet today!  My DH grilled me some Chicken thighs for my lunch this week!!!  I love that he grills enough on Sunday that I don't have to worry about my protein for lunch during the week. 

11 comments:

Vicky L said...

The runner looks so adorable! Congratulations on the weight loss, very happy for you.

Berly said...

WOW on all of the above! Great job! And Minnie is looking very cute!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Congratulations on the weight loss!! Love the Disney table runner - I hate stitching things like that snowball though as it sort of looks invisible until it's outlined. Enjoy the show - I bet it's amazing!

CalamityJr said...

Everything looks great - and so do you! Congratulations; weight loss is hard work.

Faith... said...

Love Minnie - she looks cute! Have fun at Disney on Ice; we used to go but now Jacob "thinks" he is to big!

Big congrats on fitting the old jeans :)

Christina G said...

Awesome and I envy your staying power with the eating healthy part of it. Good for you! Great progress on the Sistine Chapel.

cucki said...

it is looking so beautiful..
big hugs x

Anonymous said...

How do you get people to visit your blog and good blogging sites?
[url=http://www.bonoforbet.com/]mas[/url]

Jo said...

Sistine Chapel is just beautiful and my DD loves Minnie :-) Congratulations on your continuing weight loss xx

Anonymous said...

Sistine & your Disney table runner looks great!!!! Have fun with your mom & niece over the weekend. Congrats on being able to fit into your size 8 jeans.
Betty in AZ (ILCS)

books4me said...

Love your Disney runner! I just took my daughter and a friend to Disney on Ice this past weekend. They loved it. Disney definitely knows how to put on a show. Have fun! And congrats on the size 8 jeans!