Sunday, September 10, 2017

September already with a finish. Starts 240-253

I have just decided that I am going to update every two weeks!  I keep trying to do a weekly update but I can't seem to get my act together.   Thank you so much for all the well wishes on my illness last post.   I am doing much better!  Just trying to keep my head a float with work and home.

Last weekend was Labor day and I thought I would have an amazing weekend to stitch but that didn't happen.  Saturday I ran multiple errands to I could enjoy my weekend.  Sunday, I did manage to get a little stitching in but I wound up taking a 4 hour nap....I think I was tired.  Monday, Mark and I went to lunch with my mom. Mom and I went to Hobby Lobby and then Cracker Barrel after.  I like to shop for clothes in Cracker Barrel.  They have cute lacy feminine shirts and pretty jewelry.

This weekend, I went to lunch with my mom to celebrate her 65th Birthday.  We then went to Hobby Lobby, and Walmart.   Mark and I spent the evening at home watching the Razorback football game...that was bad...real bad.

If you are interested, I created my first two flosstube videos on YouTube!  Yep...going to videos and my blog..so I will do both.  I am enclosing a link for my latest one.  I just did a WIP parade of my last years Halloween starts.

Here are my starts for the past two weeks!  I cannot believe I am start 240!!!  I have 112 more starts starting tomorrow!  I won't lie...I am a little nervous about this!!

I finished a page of Hot Air Balloon Santa:



Start 240:   35th anniversary Art of Disney -  I dyed the fabric on this it is a dark tealish blue


Start 241: Winnie the Pooh Heave Ho  I started Tiggers Hand

Start 242: Winnie the Pooh: ON Parade - Started with Tigger again 


Start 243: Jitterbug....What do you think of the Orange Fabric I chose???


Start 244:  Frosted Pumpkin Storytime.... I decided the Navy fabric would make it pop

Start 245: Petal Pusher - Pride and Prejudice

Start 246:  Petal Pusher Longborne

Start 247:  Itching to be stitching - this is a free pattern so I can't show the finial piece. It has bees, a beehive, flowers...

Start 248: Primitive Hare Little Women - 

So the next 4 are the Brooke Books Little Women Series.  I am doing them on perforated paper and possibly finishing them as ornaments

Start 249:  Meg


Start 250: Jo - there are 9 colors just in her hat.


Start 251: Beth


Start 252: Amy

Start 253: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Here is what it will look like and my start is right below it.


That is it!!!  I thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my stitching. 

4 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Wow! Love those new starts! I have saved the link to you video - will go and watch it later this afternoon! :o)

stitchersanon said...

Oh my goodness, if this post doesn't inspire my stitching but then nothing will! Amazing

Katie said...

You are just crazy haha. Love your new starts though.

Faith... said...

It is to late to be nervous now! LOL, you are a little over 2/3rds through your Year of Starts. You did have a busy weekend but I am sure it was fun. I have not been to Cracker Barrel since we moved to Tucson; I think I may have to make a stop there soon. I love all your new starts. I have Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious also and was thinking of making it a long pillow once it makes it into the stitching line up, time will tell.