Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Year of Starts 254-260

I have no excuse on why I didn't post these....I guess I have been so busy with school that time really slips by me  I won't lie.  In the next couple of days I am going to get us caught up on my year of starts.  I can't believe that am almost finished with a new start each day of 2017!!!   Thinking that 2018 will be the year of finishes!!!  Lets see what I have started...just  warning there are lots of Etsy charts and I have posted the link along with the stock photo of the finished design

Start 254:  Faith, Trust and Pixie dust  yes.....I know this is the stock photo however, my camera didn't import my stitching picture and I am too lazy to retake the photo...I will show it later.  This is from Fiddlestick on Etsy

Start:255:  Little House Bookshelf


Start 256: Harry Potter Choices on Etsy


Start 257: Strange but special on Etsy 



Start 258: No Place like home  on Etsy








Start 260: Paula Vaughn September Quilt

2 comments:

Barb said...

Loved seeing all your starts. You have some cute ones there.

Leonore Winterer said...

A year of starts...am I allowed to call you crazy? Those are lovely, though, quite a few of them are on my wishlist as well!