Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bird in my House

A bird flew into my house last night and it was the funniest thing that I have ever seen!!! We didn't realize he was there for a bit but the animals sure did!! Jag was meowing and jumping at the ceiling fan...Tusk and Brigen were running around barking. Finally, Mark looked up and saw him. We tried and tried to catch him..he flew onto the fireplace mantle, bookshelf, both Christmas trees..we were laughing so hard because the dogs and cat just kept chasing it!!!!!
Finally, Mark put the boys outside and the next thing we knew Jag had him in his mouth! He dropped the bird and it looked dead....as I approached it with a towel it flew off and the chase began again!!!!

Jag ran off....caught the bird again! He started running through the house with the bird in his mouth...I finally picked up Jag, who started that cat growling thing, made him drop the bird. The poor thing had to be dead...he just lay there...Mark picked him up in a towel and took him outside. He just lay there...I shook the towel...the bird flew away!!! The dogs and cat were looking and lookkng for him!!! It was just too funny!!!

Now if you look to the right you will see the progress I have made on my Cherokee child. The goal is to have 3 pages stitched by March 1st. I am about 1/2 way through the first page.

Stitches left to stitch:227,308
Percentage complete: 27.3%
projects working on: 5

No comments: