Saturday, December 12, 2009

I have Finishes!!!

I cannot believe I have not posted since the day before Thanksgiving!! I am a horrible blogger. First of all I would like to announce that I have finished ALL my reading challenges- the 10 book challenge and the Everything Austen challenge!!!! You heard me...both reading challenges are finished. I finished the last stitch in my Jane Austen Challenge this morning. On the personal side...This has to be the smallest bar of soap ever made. Mom and I went to Branson, MO last weekend. This is the bar of soap left on the side of our tub for use to use. It was wrapped in this cute little package. In case you are curious, it is in between two travel size toothpaste tubes.
This past Thursday, I got up at 4:30 am and by 5:00 am was booking our Disney Dining for this summer . It took 45 minutes to book 19 reservations and then booked the fantasmic on the phone at 6:00 am. I had everything booked and ready to go by 6:15. Now I just get to sit and wait on June 8th to come. Only 178 more days!! HEE HEE!!!!

7 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Congrats on finishing your reading challange and on finishing your Everything Austen Challenge it looks great.

Debra said...

Congrats on your finish and finishing your reading.

Jinger said...

Love your JA finish! Beautiful!

Congrats on getting all your Disney reservations made! I know you'll have a great time when you go in June.

Sue said...

What a beautiful piece! And you finished all your reading...what a great booklist!

Tracey said...

Wonderful finish! And what a cute bar of soap! lol

Unknown said...

Vickie beautiful stitching and congrats on the finish and all the reading finishes, there is nothing like a good book.

LOL you are worse than children with regards to your holiday, I hope it comes round soon for you and I know you will have a wonderful time :o)

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish, Vickie. Yes indeed that's one tiny bar of soap!