Sunday, July 3, 2011

UFO Scarecrow Update

I was so busy with my Rag Quilt this week that I didn't work very much on Yoga so no picture to show you. However, I did work on my scarecrow for an hour a day. That doesn't seem like much but when you stitch on it everyday, you can see progress. I also changed my stitching style and use the sewing method with this project since it is on large count fabric. That helps tremendously since this is such a huge project. I was able to finish all the yellow on the shirt, out lining the green and black on the right hand side, fill in the green and buttons down the center and all the pink spots on the right side. I just have the rest of the shirt, bowtie, head spider and crow until finished!!!

5 comments:

Shari said...

this is going to be so pretty Vickie!! Love how it is looking!!!

Ann Summerville said...

Impressive. I'm not sure what you mean by sewing method though.
Ann

Meari said...

I forget... What are you going to do with this when it's finished?

mdgtjulie said...

How big is he? You have gotten a lot done in just a week. Grats on all the progress!!!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Again - great progress! What is the sewing method?