Sunday, October 22, 2017

October!!!! Start 274- 281

It is October- if you recall it was this time that I did a month of Halloween starts.  I wanted to see if I could do the year of starts...

I am loving it...I am actually trying to figure out what I am going to do next year..... I have only 3 starts this month that will not be a Halloween....

Here we go:  This first week was all MH except for one....Can you believe, I still have Mill Hill kits I haven't started???? 

Start 274:  MH = Moonlight Kitties


Start 275: MH Sassy Spider 


Start 276: MH Lunar Trick

Start 277:  MH Kitty Treats

Start: 278: MH Pumpkin Man (I love him)


Start 279: MH Halloween

Start: 280: MH Wanda's Boot

Start 281: Paula Vaughn Oct Quilt 

That is the first week!!!  Now I just need to post weeks 2 and 3....they are amazing!!!!

3 comments:

Keebles said...

How do those Mill Hill kits do? I'm terrified to try one (no crafty skills whatsoever other than straight stitching), but I do so love October. Halloween rules!

Linda said...

More awesome starts Vickie. How to you store them and keep track of them?

Linda

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Yay for even more Mill Hills! And no, I can't believe that there are still MHs you haven't started, but I absolutely hope that there are some more to come ;-) Moonlight Kitties is my favorite one ;-)