Thursday, September 13, 2007

BEST IN SHOW!!

Yes, you read it here. I won best in show at the fair!!!!! You can see the pretty purple ribbon on the frame...I have a strange smile because they didnt' put my name on the tag as the winning stitcher...they put someone elses!!!! So I have to call down there today to make sure I get the credit!!!! But I did win!!!

Here's the funny thing...I was calling it the 9th hole....but my husband and his best friend readily corrected me....it is acutally the 12th hole in Augusta!!!!! I guess you have to be a golfer!!!

I am pretty proud of myself to say the least!!!

6 comments:

Pam said...

Well done Vickie!!!

Pam in South Africa

For Sale Or Trade dannmurray said...

You should be proud of yourself and your work Vickie! It is a beautiful picture. And yes, I do think you have to be a golfer to know what is what on the grass. I have never seen the sense in chasing a little white ball around a large expanse of grass when that same area could be used for a nice park for kids to play in. Oh well.

Love,

Debi

Kim said...

You kicked a$$ girl! Way to go!! Thanks so much for sharing your excitement with me!! It was a honor to be called!

~Kim~

Terri said...

absolutely wonderful congrats

Shari said...

Woohoo!!!! What a great deal!!! Sorry for taking so long to leave a comment!!!! I hope Mark is as happy as you are!!!

Faith... said...

Congrats Vickie!! 9th hole, 12th hole - I guess it didn't matter when it came to your stitching!