Sunday, September 30, 2007

Down Main Street


This weekend was a busy one. I dug out my Down Main Street to work on it. It has been forever since I stitched on it and the progress I made in 3 days was amazing. If I do say so myself. I love this piece. I can't wait to finish it and hang it in my dining room. I did go over to my friend Jammi's house and painted chairs tonight. I managed to get black paint all over me but that is ok.


I said yesterday that I made myself a spreadsheet telling me the percentage I have on each of my projects. Here is what I have so far:


Number of total stitches: 699,572 - left in 13 projects


Percentage stitched: 12.7%


Not a lot..but I do have several LARGE pieces.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

This is a very nice pattern and looks like you are doing a great job.