Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day

I had a great day today. I went shopping this morning and hit some great sales. At JC Penny's I went to buy some new tennis shoes for work. The pair I picked were Buy one pair, get one pair free...well..they only had one pair in my size so..I got them for 1/2 price!!! What a deal!!! At Hobby Lobby, I picked up a new cutter and rotary mat. Plus a foam mounting board to finish up my Gingerbread house.

I cleaned up my sewing/computer room..or tried too..got some threads put away but I need more floss bags...seems I have alot of floss that needs to be put away!!!! I was looking at all my projects that I have to stitch...right now I think I have 15 or more projects going...I really need to finish them!!!

Off to work on my model....I hope to finish it this week!!!

No comments: