Saturday, June 28, 2008

Small finish


I have a finish!!! I worked on my Kat's by Kelly design. This is the 2006 monthly Kats series. It started as an RR project where 4 different ladies worked on it. I am now working on the last few months to finish it up. I need to stitch 5 more Kats until it is finished. I think tomorrow I am going to work on my Tiger...it has been a while since I worked on it.

Stopped by my local LNS today to pick up some fibers for my friend Kim in WI. I also delieved the trunk show that Debbie Draper was so kind to send the retreat girls to oooh and ahhh over them!!!!

No stitching numbers to update....still only have 1/5 BAP's finished. It is so depressing. I want to finish all of them before the end of the year....not sure it is going to happen though.

No comments: