Monday, September 21, 2009

10 book Challenge Update

You would think that I made this wonderful list of 10 books I want to read, that I would read one.. NO...not me. I finished 2 books this weekend that weren't even on my list!!!! I have found that my Library has Books 2 go....which means you can download them to your computer and then upload to your I-pod. I find that I LOVE listening to the stories while Mark watches football. It is great!!!



This weekend I read:

Fearless Fourteen is the fourteenth novel in the Stephanie Plum Series. I LOVE this series!!!!! Their family is just crazy, especially the grandma!! I love how she is always ready to try new things and carries a gun in her purse!! Ranger just sounds hot!!! He makes me melt when I listen to his voice on the CD....Joe is nothing to sneeze at either...he is YUMMY!!! I was a little disappointed because Stephanie's car didn't blow up this time....just got tagged! If you are wanting a laugh...I suggest you start with book one and get ready to bust a gut laughing so hard!!



This book just made me feel good for woman all over the world. Quinn was one of those women who just wanted to keep the peace. She never caused trouble that is until she rescued a small puppy she named Katie. Her boyfriend is a jerk...a real jerk!!! I really wanted to slap him...that is all I can say. If I could have reached through my Ipod and slapped him I would. But she did have a hero...a very HOT hero (is there anyother kind???) by the name of Nick who sounded very yummy!! I HIGHLY recommend this as a very fun book to read!!

Betty in AZ told me that: I am reading Red Hot Lies by Laura Caldwell. I am going to read that in place of Blackwork by Monica Ferris as I can't get that one yet from my library. So far it is really good.

Karin: I finished Night Game last week (in case you didn't see my message). I've finished Conspiracy Game twice since then....I guess I'll have to read something else since Deadly Game isn't here yet. *pout*

Kathryn is reading up a storm..her update: Books one and two finished:
The Enchantment Emporium by Tanya Huff.
The Defector by Daniel Silva.
80% finished with book three.

Seems everyone is doing good but me!!!! I haven't finished ONE of my list. I had better get busy!!!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I LOVE the Stephanie Plum series too and Fourteen and fifteen are on my list! I have read 2 books so far as well posted over on my blog :) I am now reading Lost Symbol by Dan Brown and it's excellent!

Deb said...

Well, I finished one that wasn't even on my list - Apetite for Life about Julia Child and now I'm on Mental. This one should go fairly quickly.

Carol's Stitching said...

Just finished my first book and working on a stitching finish in the next few days hopefully too. I'm enjoying the Laura Child's series and have wanted to read the whole series together for a while.

Teresa said...

Courtesy of the Swine flu, I've been bed-ridden and/or housebound since last Wednesday. I still only have 6 books on my list- haven't had time to check for a longer list. But, at this point I am through 4 of the 6.

I'm keeping the list on my sidebar- as a counter, and a reminder I need to pick 4 more.