Monday, September 28, 2009

Guilty or Innocent?? What do you think?


LIZZIE BORDEN TOOK AN AXE AND GAVE HER MOTHER 40 WHACKS, WHEN SHE SAW WHAT SHE HAD DONE .....SHE GAVE HER FATHER 41!!!
This has to be one of the biggest mysteries in history. Could a woman kill her parents with an axe? A jury of her peers found her innocent. They didn't believe a gently bred woman could kill her parents. I think she did it....what about YOU?

This is my demented cross stitch I was working on that I mentioned in a previous post. It is very sick I know...but it just needed to be stitched with Halloween coming up and all!!!! The designer is Monsterbubbles....in case you feel the need to be demented too!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Monster Bubble designs! This is no different. Yes, a bit on the demented side but perfect for halloween!. Great work and thanks for sharing!
huggles

lenna said...

I too, am demented and have wondered all my life if she did this. I think she did because anyone can go insane and do something horrible and get away with it. I have seen her trail on the discovery channel more than once, and did she truly do it?
A question to be asked when I die along with many others!
Love your piece and I just ordered myself one. Can I get it stitched before Halloween? Stay tuned . . .
Loved your trip with your mom by the way it must have been so much fun.
God Bless ~
Lenna

Cindy F. said...

I think she did it too!! Adorable finish Vickie!! Great Halloween addition!! CONGRATS!!

Meari said...

Demented indeed! Congrats on your finish, Vickie.

Carol's Stitching said...

Very demented but very cute finish in a demented way!!! :) This will be perfect with all your other Halloween stitching...... congrats Vickie.

Deb said...

I think this is great! I've never seen it before, but I definitely like it. Perfect for the Halloween Season!!

Teresa said...

OK- whoever designed this is seriously demented- and I LOVE it!!!

Kim said...

Congrats again on the finish! You already know I loved it!! So glad you got it done!

~Kim~

Jinger said...

I think she's guilty!

Great stitch and truly demented!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Guilty I reckon! Great stitching as always!

Liz B said...

We say guilty, and we say it in song, in LIZZIE BORDEN, a rock roadshow retelling of the bloody legend of America's first and favorite axe-wielding double-murderess and Victorian hometown girl. Now through Oct 17 - http://lizziebordentheshow.com

Debra said...

LOL! congrats on your finish. I have to say I have never seen this pattern before.