One of my favorite past times is reading and I thought it would be fun to do a book challenge. Sometimes we forget how much fun it is to sit down with a good book and read. I have found that I have fallen in love with downloading a book to my computer and listening to it while I stitch. I get to do two of my favorite things. There be a random drawing for a $10.00 Barnes and Noble GC for this challenge. The prize will be on the honor system. On to the 10 Book challenge:
Sign up by Sept. 15 by leaving a comment here and then posting the challenge to your blog and/or website. Then make a list of 10 books you want to read by the end of this year. You don't have to stick to your list since sometimes something more interesting comes along that strikes your fancy. You must read 10 books though....that is the challenge.
Please post a comment on my blog to let me know how you are doing! Please make sure you link to my blog your list. I can't wait to see what everyone chooses to read!!!!
1) NorthAnger Abbey by Jane Austen
2) Mr. Darcy's Diaries by Amanda Grange
3) Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict
4) Peppermint twisted by Sammi Carter
5) Just take my Heart by Mary Higgins Clark
6) Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer
7) What would Jane Austen do? by Laurie Brown
8) Unsolicited by Julie Kaewert
9) Duchess by Night by Eloisa James
10) Murder at Astor Place by Victoira Thompson
Not sure about my other 5....I will have those down by the start of the challenge. My DH is sound asleep right now so I can't get to my bookshelf!
Updated on 9-14-09