Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ballerina update and a future contest

WHO-HOOOO!!  I finished another page on Ballerina!!!!  Actually, Mary helped me a bit.  She finished some coloring in the lines for me.  Ballerina is looking great!!! I may have her finished soon!!!  I am going back to my rotation this week.  I just have to do some backstitching on her and I will be ready to work on Yoga!!!

Mark worked out with me today!!!!  I have been trying to get him to do my circuit workout with me since I started back on my workouts (a week!). He agreed today and now he is so sore!!!   He couldn't believe how hard he worked.  So now he plans on working out with me every other morning. Just on this routine.  I get to do cardio by myself.

I now have 96 followers!!!! When I reach 100, I am going to hold a contest!  Not sure of the prize yet...but it will be a good one!!!! Off to backstitch...


8 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Vickie, your Ballerina is gorgeous. I love her!! Grats on the progress!

Shari said...

ballerina looks great & congrats on the workouts....keep it up!!!

Berly said...

Ballerina's looking good!! I need to get back to working out!

Meari said...

Congrats on finishing another page. What's a circuit workout?

Amanda "Stitcher Mom" said...

Hello fellow Arkansan. Ballerina is looking great.

Kudos to you for being a special education teacher. My oldest is a special needs child.

Nancy M said...

She's very pretty! Good luck sticking with the workout routine! I liked the free Sparkpeople site when I was trying to lose weight.

Carol said...

Beautiful progress on your ballerina, Vickie!! It looks almost like a painting--lovely :)

Ewa said...

She's BEAUTIFUL! And make him work! I drag Boyfriend running with me. It makes it so much better :)