I finally finished another page of Summer ball!!!!! 2 pages down and 4 to go!!! Stitching is moving very slowly right now due to my going back to school.
There is no papers to write in my history class, however there are 5 tests and they are going to be hard!!!! I have spent this weekend working on my first test which was a take home test. This will be the only take home test though...I am 3/4's the way finished!!! Just one more essay to write and I will be finished.
Mark and I leave for Rome next Sunday!!!!! I am so excited!!!! One week in Rome!!! Can't wait....
Here are my summer Goals so far...not sure many more will be completed but one can hope.
. Clean out laundry room
5. Print all my pinned pinterest recipes. I love this site so I am going to start printing and trying them out. Will let you know how they turn out.
6. Make a binder of my pinterest holiday items.
10. Write an assessment test to go with the common goals - school thing
11. Write my Life Centered Career Lesson plans for my kiddo's
14. Make a teacher binder for next year .
15. Make a household binder. This is an example. I have several pinned on pinterest that I want to combine.
17. Make a shopping price list of all things that I use regularly so I know where the better buy will be.
18. Get my photos organized. Right now they are stored in drawers, discs, flashdrives and my computer. I need to get them in albums or photo boxes..something better than I have now.
20. Finally go to the Electric Company and Cable company to get my name changed from my maiden name to my married name. It only has been 6 years..