Saturday, July 4, 2015

Vacation Day 4 - Charleston then home

So sad...today was our last day in Charleston.  We went to the beach just to see the pretty water and feel the sand on toes....Just breath taking.   We spent about an hour at the beach then we went to Sonic for lunch.   After that, we did make a stop at Hancock's fabrics because they were having a GREAT sale!!!  We took Karin to the airport and said goodbye until next year!!!  Mom and I pulled out of Charleston around noon and I pulled in my driveway at 4:45 am!!!  I was exhausted...it was a fun trip!!!!






Love the feel of my toes in the water!



6 comments:

Annie said...

Looks like you had an amazing time! I loved seeing all the photos - it seems soo exotic! Being Swedish I have only seen houses etc like that in the American movies:)

Meari said...

It's a beautiful area, for sure. I enjoyed my trip there.

Whenever I go somewhere with water, I have to walk the beach and water, too. :)

Linda said...

I loved reading every post and seeing all of the awesome pictures. I would so love to live in one of those houses. Looks like you had a great time.

Linda

Terri said...

Was that Sullivan's Island? One of my most favorite spots in the area! Great pictures yet again!

Keebles said...

One of my favorite things ever is the feel of ocean water washing up on my feet, but walking in sand always gives me the heebie-jeebies! My flip-flops don't come off until I reach the water's edge! Beautiful pictures...it's looks like you had an amazing vacation!

Katie said...

Sounds like a great time. Great pics!