Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Inspirations Page 1

Yes!!! Page one is finally complete!!! I worked on it this evening and I found a stitching mistake. I had to frog some of the vines but I figured it out and fixed the mistake. Tomorrow I start another project in my rotation. Dog Bone Wisdom. I am almost half way through that one.

I found out today that X's and Oh's Cross Stitch designer Jo is hosting a wonderful contest:


The best part about this contest is that it is for my LNS Diabetes Tree. I hope all you stitcher enter.

Stitches left to stitch: 580,166
percentage complete: 13.7%

3 comments:

Kim said...

OMG girl you are kicking my butt on this!! I just have about 1/4 of what you have done! AWESOME!!

So you know, your link doesnt work, might have to take out the 20%'s Plan on joining you. :)

Have a great day!
~Kim~

Anonymous said...

sorry the frog visited you and please don't send him my way....:) You have done great so far and I love those colors. Thanks for the contest information.

Shari said...

it looks great Vickie! Are you going to make me wish I was doing the SAL with you!?!?!?!