Sunday, October 21, 2007

X's and Oh's ornament finish



I finished my X's and OH's ornament today. I decided since it was breast cancer awareness month I would make a breast cancer tree using the ribbons as ornaments.

Mom and I went to the craft fair today. It was interesting. I didn't purchase anything at this one, just didn't see anything that says ME ME!! Take me home.

I did accomplish something else today. A friend wanted me to dye some fabric the color of DMC 524...took a couple of tries but I did it!!!! I am so proud of this!!!

Off to work on my model.

Stitching Update:578,331 left to stitch

Percentage complete: 15.2%


1 comment:

Shari said...

Vickie,
the ornament & the fabric look great!!! The fabric is close to the color of the piece I just finished!!! (it is enchanted fabrics celedon) Thanks for sharing!!!