Saturday, August 9, 2008

Down Main Street



I dug this UFO out last week. I just loved this design for the Just Cross Stitch magazine. It was published in the 2001- Feb, April and June issues. I have stitched Tea shop and now finished up Delicious bakery. The next store is Toy Store. It has a sister piece titled Across Main street...that one is in my too be stitched pile.

I got the coolest prize in the mail from my stitching friend Kim. She sent me this beautiful cube project. The stitching is great but I am in most awe with the ribbon...I can never make mine look that great.

Brigen got up the other morning and he was in a very happy cuddley mood...As you can see he was trying to snuggle up to DH and get lots of puppy kisses.

7 comments:

CJ said...

Kim -

Nice stitching. I love the cube you recieved. Have you ever made one?

CJ

Chiloe said...

I love the shops !!! YOu are right to stitch them: they are too nice to end up as UFO's !!! ;-)

Meowstitcher said...

I love the shops! Curious to see the sister piece. Keep up the great work. the gift from Kim is great and the bow is perfect. Enjoyed the picture pic of hubby and Brigen. Thanks for sharing!
Marta

Debra said...

Vickie, the shop piece is looking great! I the cube it Kim made for you.
Debra in Indiana

Meari said...

Congrats on working on your UFO! The cube is really cute.

Shari said...

main street is looking great!!!!! The colors are so pretty!! Your cube from Kim is beautiful! Enjoy it!

Mary Ann said...

I came across your blog, and wanted to say "Hi" to a fellow Arkansan, and I enjoyed browsing through your blog and enjoyed seeing your lovely stitching.