Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fabulous Coupon!!!

I went into my sewing room this morning to get my monthly coupon for my LNS -The Busy Needle. My eyes popped open wide because not only was their my usual $5.00 off coupon but there was a wild card coupon. 50% off you entire purchase of over $20.00. I definetly had to do some shopping. Here is what I got:
1) September issue of Cross-Stitch & needlework - this one has the Nora Corbett Halloween fairy
2)LK Tea Crazy
3) Mill Hill Kit -Apothecary
4) Mill Hill Kit -Village Bakery

I was going to get the JCS halloween issue but she was sold out...my grand total at the LNS- $13.30 ...talk about being a very happy stitcher.

I did stop by Barnes and Noble and found the JCS Halloween issue!!! So I had a fabulous stash day!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a deal Vickie! Enjoy