Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Here!!! It's Here



I opened my mailbox today and there was a FABULOUS package waiting for me!!! I mentioned a week ago that Kathy in the UK was sending me her pattern of Historical Fashion. It came in the mail today!!!! Now I wish I had my fabric!! It is on order and supposed to be in by the end of the week. I am going to pull my threads and wait patiently for the phone call telling me my fabric is in the store!!!!

My DH told me that we are going to be god-parents. His best friend from High School called to let us know that he and his wife are expecting again. This means another baby blanket for me to stitch. I went through my alphabet patterns and found 4 that I liked. My friend Kim and I decided on the really cute teddy bears. However, DH vetoed that idea....he thought it was too girly. So I found a really cute Bug Afghan...that he liked idea. So I have made me a working chart...got the threads and fabric. I just need to get the excitement to stitch another afghan!! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Chiloe said...

Waow! The costume pattern is huge !!!!!!!!! I know it ;)

Congrats for being god parents: you are going to have fun stitching another afghan ;-) Any baby for you in the future?