Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This sums it up!


I am serious...this is how my life has been this school year. I cannot get caught up...I don't care how much I try, I am behind. My desk at school looks like a tornado has passed right through the center of it. It is meeting after meeting...email after email....UGH!! Ok enough whining.
I have decided to stay off of facebook for a while...just the daily posting to see what is going on in everyone's life. I was getting addicted and not doing the things I am supposed to be doing. Hence another reason I am behind.
I called Disney yesterday and decided to upgrade to the Deluxe Dining plan which means we can eat anywhere we want to without worrying that is a table service or counter service place. This is good because most of the places we want to eat are table services (incase you are wondering..this is a sit down dinner w/ a waiter) It is $67 a day for each person. When you think about it that is a good price for 3 table services and 2 snacks. YUUMMM...Mickey Ice cream bars!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!! Think of all the food I can eat!!!!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I LOVE Disney Dining and the deluxe plan is the BEST! Our only problem with it was that it was too much food!

I love trying some new places every time we go mixed with returning to old favorites. We're going to have to start spending more days at Disney soon just to get to all our favorite restaurants.

Enjoy your countdown!

Chiloe said...

I love the picture on top: very funny ;-) I hope you can keep up soon with your work ;-)