Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cherokee Page 6 complete


Wow..another week has flew by!!! I can't believe how fast this school year is going. The first nine weeks is over, tomorrow night is parent teacher conferences. This is always a very interesting time because I usually don't have a lot of parents stop by and visit with me. I do get time to caught up on my grading during this time. That is VERY nice!!

On Tuesday, I had to call Disney to ask something about our reservation and found out I had a Pin Code attached to my name. This is like a Disney coupon - 40% off our hotel!!! This code saved us a total of $2400 off both hotel rooms. That was just FABULOUS!!! We were so excited to save this amount...even my brother who doesn't get excited about anything.

DH and I paid off our truck this weekend which was great!! One less payment for us!! This is so exciting!!!

On the stitching note, I finished page 6 of Cherokee Child. She is looking so precious! I only have 3 more pages to finish one her!!! I might have her finished by the end of the year. I can only hope!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Vickie this looks wonderful, great progress, I really hope you get to finish her by the end of the year.

Shari said...

wow, what a savings with that code! Fantastic!
Your Cherokee child is looking great!! You can do it!!!!