Sunday, August 22, 2010

Christmas Round Robin


I am in a Christmas ornament Round Robin with my ILCS (I Love Cross Stitch) yahoo group. If you don't know what a RR is then let me explain. In this RR, there are 6 people wanting to stitch ornaments. We were to pick a minimum of 5 ornaments they wanted to stitched. You send a copy of the pattern, fabric and any specialty fibers/buttons/beads that you want on your design. If you want DMC used then the person who is stitching it uses their dmc.
Vicky L sent me several cute patterns but I finally decided on this little gingerbread design. She sent Blending Filament for use with the color white. I didn't like how it looked so I upgraded her design to having beads...which turned out so cute!!!

4 comments:

Vicky L said...

I love it. I cant wait to get back so I can finish to put on my tree. Thank you so much! You did a great job!

Brigitte said...

An ornament RR is a very nice idea. Your gingermen are so cute.

Brigitte said...

... I wanted to say gingerbread men.

Anonymous said...

Looks very cute with the beads!