Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Historical Couple #9



Wow..I made a goal that I would not go to bed tonight until I completed couple 9. We are leaving for Virginia on Thursday and I wanted to have that couple completed before we left. I only have 3 more couples to go!!! Talk about exciting!! I can't believe I might actually finish this before the end of this year!!! I haven't decided which project I am going to take on vacation. I will have plenty of time to stitch on the plane so I am tempted to bring fashions so I can work on it. However, I do have an ornament RR that I need to start and finish soon.....decisions decisions!!!
I received an RR from one of my online groups. There are 36 squares and only 5 are filled. I have a feeling it is going to take a bit to get it finished.
I have been working in my classroom for the past few days. It is a total mess! The way it is looking i am not going to be able to get it finished before school starts...however, I say this every year and I always seem to finish it!!!LOL ...

8 comments:

Brigitte said...

Congratulations on this finish. Brings you near the completion of this piece.
Have a great holiday!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Beautiful! It would take me months to do just one of those couples, lol!

Shari said...

looks great Vickie!! Enjoy your vacation!!!!

Suzann said...

WOW!

Terri said...

Looks great Vickie

Joke said...

Well done, Vickie! It's really fun to see this growing :)

Blu said...

They look great! So it's 3 more to go?
Have fun in Virginia.

Debra said...

amazing!