Friday, December 31, 2010
2010 Stitching and Reading update
Wow! I can't believe this is going to be my last post for 2010!!! I have had an interesting year to say the least. I am hoping and praying that 2011 will be a little better than this year. So lets see how I did on the Stitching and Reading goals I met/did not meet this year.
1. Mothers Wisdom - Heart in Hands Patterns
2. Snowy Day by Mill Hill
3. Winchester House by Debbie Patrick
4. Kim R's RR Quilt Block Piece
5. Cinderella by Mirabillia
6. Seasons of Love Ornament for Vicky L
7. Joy for the ILCS RR
8. Wedding Sampler for my friend Jammi
9. Historical Fashions
10. Santa Ornament for the ILCS RR
11. Karins Ornament for the ILCS RR
12. Christmas Stocking Ornament
Reading: My goal was to ready 150 books....I am pretty certain that I did not reach that goal since I stopped keeping track around Aug. Next year...I will do better.