Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Solstice Exchange


My ILCS group had a Winter Solstice exchange and I received a wonderful package from Berly. As you can see she sent me this great box of stitching/cocoa gifts. I received: a snowman mug, a tin of peppermint Hot chocolate, Twisted Threads - Christmas Basket Chart, Cape Cod Christmas from Pickle Barrel, snowman wire Welcome kit, package of 32 ct Jobelan Solo fabric, one skein of each GAST: baked apple, summer meadow, cranberry... Isn't this a fantastic package??? I LOVED everything and I can't wait to try the peppermint hot chocolate.
On top of this package, I received this HUGE package from Vicky L, for the 12 days of Christmas exchange!!! I want to open the package right now!!!!! I am being good however, and refraining!!!!

3 comments:

Shari said...

wow, what a great mail day!!!!! Enjoy!~

too_busy_to_stitch said...

What a wonderful package! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Meari said...

Great gifts from Berly :) Have fun with the 12 Days exchange.