Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teddy Bear Afghan and a NEW CAR!!!!

I set a goal for my snow day to do 3 stitch-related things. I was going to finish Angela's RR project...I did that. I was going to stitch 2 of the Teddy Bears on my Teddy Bear Afghan, as you can see from the picture above, I did that. They are just so cute... Finally I was going to pull the Threads for the UFO- Faery Tale. I didn't do that. Instead...my DH and I did something more fun.We bought a new car!!! He found a used 2009 Acura TL at a local dealership and he wanted to go LOOK at it. Bad idea....I LOVED it. It has so many bells and whistles in it and I loved it so we made an offer...2 hours later with all the haggling and test driving...we bought a new car. It has 22,000 miles on it and it talks to me. It has one of those sensors that beep when you back up and it get to close to something. It also has a on board screen that shows me what is behind me!!!! The manuals (there are 4 of them) are 4-5 inches thick in measurement!!! It is going to take me forever to figure this car out!!!! But I am going to really enjoy it!!!

4 comments:

Shari said...

love the afghan! So pretty!!! What a lucky mommy & baby!!!!
and the car...wow! Very pretty!!! Enjoy!!!

Carol's Stitching said...

Congratulations on the new car! Very nice looking! I love the afghan and will be looking forward to seeing your progress on the HAED project.

Lana said...

Nice!!! Both the stitching AND the new car!!! That is how I got my convertible Mustang....just went "looking", and ended up buying!! LOL

Sew Wilde said...

Congrats on the car!! It looks great. The afghan is really cute.