Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge


I started my Everything Austin Challenge by watching the Movie "Lost in Austen" which I LOVED!!!! It is about a modern day London girl who suddenly finds Elizabeth Bennett popping into her bathroom and carries on a conversation with her. She then proceeds to go into the door Elizabeth came through and gets stuck in Jane Austens Pride and Prejudice world. So now I only 5 things to complete before December 31st.

ON the stitching project of this challenge. I did start the design from the Stitching Parlour - Daughters of Longbourne. I picked out the fabric from picture plus titled "Sprite" and the colors just pop off this design!!!

4 comments:

Mzplcdokie said...

this is such a pretty design and a great start.

Meari said...

EAC looks pretty, Vickie. Congrats on your Halloween finish.

Debra said...

Commmenting on the last 3 post here. LOL! Everything looks great! Congrats on your halloween finish.

Tracey said...

Looking good so far! I want this pattern so bad! And all the rest of the Stitching Parlor's Jane Austen themed designs!