Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend Stash-finish-Cherokee Child

Today was a GREAT shopping day for me!!! I went to my LNS for our monthly Boo Club and I found some new patterns. I bought the two of the Brittercup monthly designs series. I also got two new mill hill Halloween kits. I have fallen in love with stitching Mill Hill Halloween designs. They turn out so cute when finished!!!



Then I walked over to the Rabbits Lair and bought 3 yards of fabric. After that it was off to Dollar Saver where I purchased 4 yards of marbled fabric and then 4 yards of Black marble fabric for the back. I am making a quilt for our friend Buckly. He requested I make him something so I decided to make him a quilt. Of course this means I will be calling Kim in a panic because I will need help!!!! That is usually what happens!!!
I have completed 67% of Cherokee Child...she is just so precious!! I hope to have her finished by the end of this year.
DH went to play cards so it was me and the dogs. We stitched on our HAED - A wintery Heirloom and watched our Charmed DVD's. It was a charming evening!!

No comments: