Thursday, March 25, 2010

A few of my favorite things....


I LOVE Mary Poppins!!! I watched it again tonight. There is just something about her that I just love!! Everytime I watch it, I just smile. She is just so darn cheerful. I have to admit...I want a carpet bag like hers!!! It is just so cool....When it came to the song "A Few of my Favorite things" I remembered that I had a really cool book about favorite things....so I thought we find out what our favorite things are...

If you had to pick your favorites of the following what would it be:


Favorite Appetizer and your Favorite style of apples

Mine are:
1) Artichoke and Spinach dip

2) Granny Smith


5 comments:

Tammy said...

Fun favorite idea.

Appetizer - Cheese Sticks

Apples - Red Delicious

Anonymous said...

my favorite appetizer (as long as I don't have to cook it) are crab rangoon (also know as crab cheese wonton in some parts of the U.S.)

favorite apples are Newtown Pippins, but hard to find so I get granny smith

Greyhaven Pines said...

Favorite appetizer:veggie spring rolls

Favorite apple:MacIntosh

Elizabeth

too_busy_to_stitch said...

I love this film too - also The Sound of Music etc (isn't that the one with My Favourite Things in?) Have you seen Carousel and the other Rodgers and Hammerstein ones? I think I've got them all, lol! (Sad, or what? DH and children won't watch them at all)

Hillery said...

I just wanted to let you know that I found a Mary Poppins free chart on a blog. It is in french, bu there's a translate button. The pattern that is in English is on the 3rd or 4th previous page. You can just right click on it and save the picture to your computer and it is ready for you to print, stitch and enjoy.
Oh, and my favorite app is.. any kind of real great cheese with crackers
Fav apple is Granny Smith as well
Happy Stitching, and good luck with your new project, can't wait to see more.