Saturday, March 20, 2010

Winchester House


As you can see this design is almost complete!! I need to stitch 4 colors: one pink, light green, medium green and grey. I have to say I am VERY excited that I may finish this tomorrow. Since it actually SNOWED all day here I was able to sit in my bedroom and stitch. Mark watched the NCAA basketball tournament and Gibbs so I was able to stitch.

My sister called me last night to tell me that she bought our plane tickets for Disney. This is something I put her in charge of our trip since I did the other stuff. Now I just have to send her the money. We are flying southwest where they like bags and bags fly FREE!!! I have 82 days until my vacation and I cannot wait!!!!! Off to work on Winchester...maybe I will finish it soon.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Your piece is coming along so great, can't wait to see it completed.

Nothing better than the countdown to Disney, we are on a countdown as well:).

Blu said...

Winchester House is looking great!