Monday, May 10, 2010

Decoration day

Yesterday was decoration day at the cemetary. I went to visit my grandma and grandpa Jones grave in the morning. My grandparents passed in 1992/1994. I miss them terribly.We also stopped by my aunts and had lunch. It was fun to sit and visit with the cousins.
Yesterday Afternoon we went to my grandfathers for a visit. We also went to my grandmothers grave. She is the one who passed in August and I hadn't been to her grave since August. It was so hard to pull in and walk over to her grave. I just started crying. I miss my grandmother so much and it was just hard to visit her grave. We did have some laughs because my uncle has already placed his tombstone by my grandparents and he is only 53 years old. I just laughed at him and told him it how strange it was for him to be standing here while I was looking at his tombstone...just weird!!!!
My sister will be home from New Delhi in three days!!! She wants to get a taco, burrito, hamburger and a grilled cheese. She doesn't want to look at chicken the entire time she is home....guess she eats a lot of chicken over there!!! HEE HEE!!!!!

1 comment:

Lana said...

I'm sorry to hear that you miss your grandparents so much!! I can totally relate! I hope you have a great visit with your sister though!!