Tuesday, January 1, 2008

First finish of 2008

I decided to stitch an ornament for my very first item of 2008. My goal is to stitch 12 of them this year and I put them in a big bag and just reached in and pulled out Simba. He stitched up very quickly and he is so cute!!

Mark and I went to see Charlie Wilson's War last night. It was actually very good. I was not expecting to see Tom Hanks in this type of role. I picture him in romantic comedies where he respects women, not playing a womanizing congressman. I mean he called all his secretaries Jailbait! We laughed and laughed in this movie at all the one liners. The quote at the end of them movie summed it up....

6 comments:

Meari said...

Congrats on your first 2008 finish, Vickie. Very cute.

Meari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Congrats on your first finish of 2008 - you got me beat!

Simba is too cute!

~Kim~

Virpi said...

Cute finish.

Chiloe said...

Too cute !!!

Shari said...

adorable ornament finish Vickie!! Congrats!!!