Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yoga is getting there

This week I was able to finish the leaves, and all the light gold for the bottom portion of Yoga.  I still have the rest of her body to stitch.  I am so close to this that I can almost taste it so to speak.
I put up two christmas trees this year.  Usually, I have three but one broke last year and I haven't replaced it.  I really love my Disney because right now, I have one 7.5 tree that is nothing but Disney ornaments with a Mickey mouse train that circles it.  Then in my entry way, I have a 6.0 ft. tree that is my Cinderella tree!!  I even ordered more ornaments this week so lord help me. 
I have finished almost all my Christmas shopping. I have just a few small presents to pick up. I also have to mail my niece and nephews things to Hong Kong.  
I started a new page for my weight loss.  I am hoping that if I make myself be accountable for reporting if  I worked out and finished my 8 glasses of water, then I won't get frustrated and stop.
Happy Stitching everyone!!!

2 comments:

Carol's Stitching said...

Wow. Your patience on these large pieces is just amazing. I love how the ballerina turned out and you are right, the framing just made her pop. A dramatic framing for Yoga will make this piece something your sister will treasure. Happy Stitching!

mdgtjulie said...

Looking great, Vickie. I think you'll finish her in time, whoo hoo!! Grats early on it! I would love to see piccys of your trees too!