Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fabulous Husband!


















My husband is just wonderful!! On Valentines day, when I got up I found these beautiful roses waiting on me! He has promised me a massage from the spa of my choice whenever I decide to go. My birthday was yesterday and he bought me a bracelet that I have been drooling over for years. I saw this Disney charm bracelet and been wanting it for a couple of years. I emailed the link to Mark and he got it for me! It has 37 disney character charms on it. Then, he put together a surprise dinner party with our friends. We went to Copelands for dinner...it was alot of fun!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday!!
I love your disney bracelet! But I'm a big disney fan too. Nice gift from your husband.

Cindy F. said...

Happy late birthday Vickie!!!
Your dh really is wonderful!
Love the bracelet!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Oh yes - he is certainly wonderful. LOL, I don't see my dh buying me a Disney item at all :o( In fact - I just ordered two Disney princesses bookmarks to work - he thought for the two DDs - but no, one's for me - he can't believe it!